Wednesday, September 30, 2009

professional. .

Today: a new, young Eskridge Honda parts delivery guy came into my shop and says in all sincerity. . “Hi. I’ve got a pretty big load. Can you help me?” Dude was completely straight faced and I am convinced he didn’t even realize what he had said. Being the professional I am, I simply bit my lip. .holding back ALL things inappropriate. However, I did “lend him a hand” in the sense that I pointed him in the direction of the parts room where our parts manager would assist him with the handling of “his load”.

Then the mass text messaging began.

I love my friends and here is why. I have compiled a list of the top 3 responses. . and they are:
3. KL: Did you respond with “ill be the judge of that!”
2. DP: Did you lend him a hand?
1. BH: Haha. .Be careful! Although I hear hondas are long lasting. . :)

*Surprisingly, I only recieved one "That's what she said!" response.

No comments:

Post a Comment