Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pasty situation..

This story is arguably not funny. My argument, of course, being that it is funny. My cousin’s argument, being that it is not funny.

It was Saturday morning and my cousin and I were in the bathroom, talking about the night before. She was getting ready, because she has a life, and I sat Indian-style on the toilet.. lid. I then noticed that there was two hardened toothpaste globs down the bathroom counter. Amanda saw me starring at them and decided to get a look herself.. then she exclaimed “That’s where it went!!” I lost it.. so hard that I involuntarily aborted my indian-style pose. She then began to explain herself.. Monday morning, when she was brushing her teeth she had made a movement that forced the toothpaste of the brush. Then she began reenacting how she looked around for the missing paste.. even rubbing her foot around on the multi-colored rug for an extended period of time. She gave up, hence its presence now.

…she was right. This isn’t that funny.. sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment